Every Columbia team is required by our region to have a "Team Chaperone." Since Columbia teams leave player travel to the supervision of families, our Chaperones don't have a lot of responsibilities. Chaperones MAY be asked to be present at Tournemant Coaches meetings with their coach and sign the roster at some tournaments. They can relay site rules back to the rest of the parents after Coaches meetings. Chaperones MAY help provide supervision of players if requested by one of our coaches while at a tournament as well. Coaches may also ask Chaperones to help relay tournament results to Chris for our website.
If you've been asked to be the Chaperone for your daughter's team, please do the following:
- E-Mail Chris and let him know you are the chosen one (if you don't already show on the list below)
- Sign up on Webpoint (using the links on the front of the Evergreen Region website) and register for a Chaperone Membership (please! be sure to set your Club to Columbia Jrs) and you will need to complete the background check authorization. Pay your membership fee online, and John L will reduce your January player fees to reimburse you. EV Region help and instructions are online.
- Complete the "Chaperone Responsibilities" form and return to your team's coach.
- 12-Black - Jennifer Meinecke
- 14-Red - Melissa Wiley
- 14-Black - Lisa Scott
- 15-Black - Coralee Fisher
- 16-Red - Renee Krovoshein
- 16-Black - Stacey Shelton
- 18-Red - Julie Estes
- 18-Black - Amy Beightol