For the first time in our 29-year history, Columbia plans to offer a Youth Volleyball program to young players. We have a limited number of spots available in this program, and interested parents should contact Lead Coach Jennille Schab quickly.
What's different about Youth Volleyball?
- A shorter season than our Junior USAV teams (sometime in December thru April.)
- A lower impact practice schedule (3-4 times per week on Sunday afternoons.)
- A low travel playing schedule (a Youth Jamboree in Spokane in February, and hopefully some scrimmage days mixed with practices.)
- Lower costs: $300 per player spread into payments from December thru February.
- Lighter balls (the same as our U-12 Junior team uses.)
- Younger players (age 11 and under - players must not turn 11 before Sept. 1st of this year), and players can be several years younger as well.
What do players receive?
- The same great coaching techniques used throughout our program.
- T-shirt and spandex uniforms.
- Preparation both for club and school tryouts as players prepare for middle school age teams.
- A fun experience, introduction to volleyball skills, and a head start on the great sport of club volleyball.
- The beginning of a lifetime of memories, experiences, and fun!
For more information, contact Coach Jennille before entry to the program closes.