Category: Club News
Published: Thursday, 14 November 2019 07:51
Here's an update on a number of items:
- Teams have been formed at U-13, U-14, U-15, U-16, and U-17. There are still a couple of possible openings, so if you haven't already tried out please contact Chris for more information.
- Players who have already committed for U-17/18 (only) should plan to attend a workout session at 1pm on Sunday at TC Prep. Several additional prospective players will be trying out then.
- Players at U-16 and younger will start practices after Sunday. (Watch our website.)
- Initial fees will be due at first full practice.
- Information about our U-11 Developmental program will be posted shortly.
- Players will begin to do some items online (starting with jersey numbers) later today.
Also, some players who were unable to make our meeting last night because of the traffic accidents around the Tri-Cities should expect an email from Chris today. Several players who had not yet been offered a spot should hear from him today as well. (If you aren't sure where you stand, e-mail Chris.)